The activation process of Exbita divided into three steps.
The first step is setting up the Ethereum Node. You have to prepare a fully synced Ethereum Node before using Exbita.
The system will ask you to provide Websocket Hostname with a port of the Ethereum Node Client (e.g.
ws://22.214.171.124:8546, please note that you need to temporarily enable remote access to Exbita server before this step).
If the Ethereum Node is fully synced and ready to use, the system will navigate you to the next step.
Exbita requires a license key to be entered in order to start using it. Exbita accepts the Envato Purchase code as a license code.
You can find the Envato Purchase Code by following the steps below:
1. Log into your Envato Market account.
2. Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen.
3. Click ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.`
4. Click ‘License certificate & purchase code’ of Exbita Item (available as PDF or text file).
5. Download and copy Purchase Code.
6. Paste on the screen below:
7. Click to Activate button
8. If you provide a proper license key you will be redirected to the next step
PLEASE NOTE: ONE License is bound to ONE domain. Using the same license to other domains is not allowed. Otherwise, your license will be revoked. Also, we delay the license activation process up to 1-2 days before you can use it for security reasons. Please contact us at https://exbita.com/submit-ticket to get more info.
Please follow the final instructions displayed on the last screen. After, you will be redirected to the homepage. But before using Exbita, you need to create an admin account.
In order to launch this process, in the terminal type the command below and follow the steps:
php artisan exbita:create-admin