This section is used to store AWS S3 Storage settings. The system uses AWS S3 Storage to store all media files, including logo, favicon, and ID verification media files.
- AWS S3 Key – Your AWS Key that has access to your bucket
- AWS S3 Secret – Your AWS Secret that has access to your bucket
- AWS S3 Region – AWS region in which your bucket is created (e.g. eu-central-1, eu-west-2, etc. please check https://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/rande.html to get the full list of regions)
- AWS S3 Bucket Name – AWS S3 bucket name which will store user and site assets (it should be created manually from AWS S3 Storage Management Page https://s3.console.aws.amazon.com/s3/home)
- AWS S3 Backup Bucket Name – AWS S3 bucket name which will store your regular db backups
Please check this link below to get AWS Credentials:
Also, make sure you set the bucket settings as follows: